- For help with IELTS, PTE Academic, B1, B2, C1, Cambridge exams or other English language exams
- If you need a qualification for your studies or for your job you need time to prepare.
- You need to ensure that you have the skills and the level in order to pass the exam. Check your vocabulary, grammar and fluency.
- Then, it´s necessary to do exam practise. There are normally 4 parts to English exams and these test your speaking, listening, reading and writing. You will have to pass ALL parts.
- Can you write an academic essay within a certain time limit? Do you know how to structure an essay? Do you have ideas about current affairs?
- You should also be reading newspapers/listening to podcasts in order to practise these skills and improve your own vocabulary.
- Additionally you will need to be able to present yourself and discuss various topics in the speaking section. Can you do this with confidence?
If you would like help with all or any of this we offer courses designed to improve your score.
Courses are tailored specifically to your needs, depending on timescales, scores needed etc. We also offer essay marking included in our packages.
Contact us for help with:
IELTS, PTE Academic, B1, B2, C1, Cambridge exams or other English language exams.
We look forward to hearing from you.